• Reduced environmental impact
• Elimination of water drop issues
• no water drops come out of the system
• Water recovery
• Energy saving
• Increased amount of drops that are deposited in collection areas
• Very low head losses
• High mechanical resistance thanks to the PVC
• Easy maintenance
• Panels are intelligently positioned thanks to their lightness
• Resistant against almost all chemical and biological agents
EUROFILL produces a wide range of Drift Eliminator Systems for evaporation, or cooling, towers, for air treatment units, for scrubbers and for ventilation systems.
The Drift Eliminator System's primary function is to separate the water droplets contained in the vertical (modular panel separators) or horizontal (winged separators) air flows.
EUROFILL has been on the market for over 30 years. Thanks to the experience is acquired over the years, its range of products now include the most efficient Drift Eliminator Systems that are available on the market in terms of separation and thermo-mechanical resistance.
Prior to thermoforming or extrusion, our PVC and PP are provided by top European and international companies and they meet the American surface burning characteristics of building material standards, CTI 136 and ASTM E-84.